Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 3, 2011


I love to draw. I think I'm good at it.

I like to draw cartoons when I'm bored. I never got anyone to criticize them though. So i guess by posting them here, I can get some FeedBack . I appreciate any kind of comments at all.

 One Day I just woke up and I was super duper bored, So posted on facebook that I would draw any cartoon that people asked me too and thats how I came to do these


 Donald duck is just an awesome guy. I always confuse him for a Looney Tunes Character. Hmm Weird



 I have never really heard of Pikachu until the day i drew him. i know  I had to google that image instead of doing it from memory


 This was requested by my bestfriend. She is awesome and She is obsessed with Winnie


 Not much to say about him except that he Lovvvesss his lasagna


 My favorite character in the whole wide world.... He is just awesome


Tinkerbell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

flag counter

free counters